OUR SERVICES

Elite Cleaning services specialize in Carpet cleaning and Upholstery cleaning in Christchurch and North Canterbury.

 

We also work with:

 

  • Stain treatment,
  • Odour control
  • Fabric protection
  • Clean and deodorize Mattresses
  • Flood restoration
  • Vinyl floor cleaning and polishing
  • Persian and oriental rug refurbishment

 

To learn more about our carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services see below

 

 

 

   

Carpet Cleaning

 

Elite Cleaning Services specialize in a variety of different carpet cleaning needs, see more to find out how we can help you!

Why do you need a professional carpet clean?

 

DID YOU KNOW…your regular vacuum cleaner only removes 69% of dust leaving 31% of dust behind which can cut through the pile of the carpet increasing wear and tear, this is why regular steam cleaning will remove that remaining 31% of dust.

There are many reasons you may need a professional carpet clean

  • You are ending a tenancy and want to give the carpets a clean
  • You have spilt something that you cannot remove yourself
  • You have pets but want to maintain a healthy carpet
  • You’re not sure when the last time your carpets were professionally cleaned
  • Flooding
  • Damps carpets
  • Smelly carpets
  • Darkened and dirty carpets
  • You have to maintain a certain level of hygiene in high traffic areas: Schools, universities etc.
  • You or a family member suffers from asthma
  • You won’t to maintain the quality of your carpet fibres and increase the carpets lifespan

Whatever your reason Elite Carpet Cleaning in Christchurch and throughout Canterbury is here to help you.

 


How does Elite Cleaning Services professionally clean carpets?

We at Elite Cleaning services pride ourselves in giving the utmost care to your carpets. We do this by:

  • Having the high-end equipment
  • Working with safe and environmentally friendly cleaning products
  • Maintaining safety protocols whilst working within your property
  • Being complete transparent about the process of cleaning your carpets as not all carpets are the same

At Elite Cleaning Services we use equipment by Hydramaster made in the USA our vans are all equipped with the powerful Hydramaster Boxxer 423S Truck Mount systems generating its own heat with a Temperature controlled Heat Exchanger leaving your carpets clean & dry as possible! Only damp on the surface (not soaked through!) This also makes sure that the whole process is safe for the home owner, pets and the operator and is guaranteed wool friendly.

We also use titanium rods for more efficient service.

And don’t worry about distance, we have 100 metres of suction and solution hose to reach anywhere we need to go. This is our speciality!

 


Products

When it comes to products, we choose the all-natural product by Fibretech. Fibretech is 100% environmentally friendly! As an added bonus Fibretech leaves a fresh citrus smell after cleaning when we use the encapsulating citrus pre spray before steam cleaning your carpets.


Protection

We take our cleaning seriously and every job we make sure your property is looked after. Throughout our process we use our careful cleaning techniques to ensure no damage is occurred during our visit. One way we do this is by putting plastic sticky tabs under the furniture legs to protect your carpets and the furniture.

For quality carpet cleaning, look no further, call the professionals today at Elite Cleaning Services.

 


CONTACT US NOW                               

 

Mobile eftpos available